Apprenticeships Jobs for 16 – 18 year olds
Earning potential of up to £223 per week as an Apprentice
- Are You 16 - 18 years of age?
- Are you interested in a career in the public sector?
- Do you have an interest in Business Administration or Customer Service?
Contact Soledad Thomas on 020 8496 2029 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities to gain an apprenticeship qualification at level two and level three
Interested? Click here for more info...
Contact the Work Based Learning team on 020 8496 2029 or 0208 496 2030 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Based Learning for 16-18 year olds and 19+
- We have a number of Customer Service vacancies throughout Waltham Forest Council. These include delivering face to face and over the telephone customer service to residents and service users of the borough.
- A Catering firm based in North London looking to recruit a Business Admin Apprentice to work in their busy office
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a pleasant phone manner. Good command of written and spoken English is essential.
A flexible approach to work and the capacity to multi task are essential. Being computer literate is desirable.
You should also enjoy working in a team, be able to cope with deadlines and with a ‘can do’ attitude.
The successful candidate will be given a thorough grounding in all aspects of the department, and the role will provide the right person with a solid foundation to be able to move into a senior/administration sales position in the future.
- Nursery Assistant - Apprenticeship in local nursery in Leyton - Working with Children, Team work, Liaising with Parents, High Standards of Care and Education of the Children, Team Building. To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures, religious backgrounds and stages of development.
- Nursery Nurse Assistant - Apprenticeship in Leyton - Working with Children, Team work, Liaising with Parents, Knowledge of the EYFS framework and able to plan effectively for the developmental needs of all children within the nursery environment.
- Local Primary Schools looking to recruit Level 2 Business Admin Apprentices
They must have good communication skills, good organisational skills, be able to show initiative and have the ability to work well in a team.
- A Travel Agent in North London looking to recruit an enthusiastic Customer Service apprentice who enjoys dealing with customers over the phone and face to face, must have good communication skills.
- A Letting Agency based in Walthamstow looking to recruit a Business Admin Level 2 apprentice who may be looking to develop this as a career, the employer is looking for someone who is keen and ready to work and is hungry for success. The successful applicant must be able to work well with others and demonstrate flexibility. They should have good communication skills.
Please note that if you have a degree-level qualification you are not eligible for an Apprenticeship.
Applicants who are interested in applying for any of these positions, please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Unlock Your Potential
Are you 16-18?
Looking for a job with local businesses but don’t have the qualifications?
Click here for more info...
Employers - Why employ an apprentice?
There is no question that these are challenging economic times and apprenticeships are an excellent way of recruiting a motivated, skilled and productive workforce. As your local training provider we will provide a free apprenticeship recruitment service and ongoing support for you and your apprentice. Find out more about taking on an apprentice.