CLaSS's Work Based Learning team looks forward to hearing from you.
Telephone 020 8496 2029 or 020 8496 2030 and ask to speak to a Work Based Learning Placement Officer or email email@example.com
The team is based at: Leyton Neighbourhood Learning Centre, 3 The Square (next to Asda), Leyton, E10 5NR
- english and maths
- family learning
- our centres
- how to book
- learner services
- download prospectus
- class moodle site
- waltham forest homepage
- "I want more cooking skills and I want to learn how to follow a recipe."
"I'm useless in the kitchen. That's why I'm here. I attempt to cook for my family - but I'm no good at it."
- "It's the highlight of the week. I really look forward to my Spanish class - and it feels great being able to speak Spanish in Spain."
- "The standard of most work is excellent, with some better described as exceptional."
City and Guilds examiner reporting on CLaSS's fashion and textiles work.
- "I'm getting on for 84 now. I couldn't believe my luck last year when I realised I could attend basic computer classes. I started with the complete basics and I now have qualifications in word processing and databases - and have started my own blog."
- "My friends in other parts of London are astonished by what you can do here in Waltham Forest. The British Wheel of Yoga Foundation course was inspirational - and I am now well on the way to becoming a fully qualified yoga teacher. Carry on the good work, CLaSS!"
- "My brother was born deaf. None of us - my parents or my other brothers - ever learnt sign language. I can't believe that now. It seems so wrong. Now thanks to CLaSS I've really learnt to communicate properly with my brother"
- "I work at an estate agents as a receptionist. I mentioned I was taking a photography course with CLaSS and now I do all the property shoots. I'm even getting paid a bit more!"
- "I speak four languages and have been an interpreter for five years - but I've never had any formal training before now. This course is amazing - if we discuss something on our course one week,it always comes up at work the next - like not going inside the house before the social worker arrives."
- "Parenting courses are great! You realise that everyone has the same worries as you - and that there are practical strategies you can learn that really do work. I thank the Lord for the Calm Parent - Calm Children course I attended."
- "I cook - but I don't follow recipes and amounts. My daughter is doing cookery GCSE at school and I'd like to help her with that."